I may not be able to
understand what really is troubling you because I am human. I may, from time to
time judge you despite my imperfections because I am human. I may not be able
to be there for you when you need me because I am human. Good news is, I know
man who shall never judge you, who will be there whenever you call, who will love
you despite all your weaknesses and shortcomings. His name’s Jesus Christ.
Unlike human beings, he forgives unconditionally and renews his grace each and
every day. He loves today, tomorrow and forever. He is able to change the
notorious into the glorious and turn every wrong into right. He is the giver of
peace and happiness. He is a man who died so we could have life, hurt so that
we could be comforted and underwent ridicule so that we could be honoured. He
can tell what is troubling you, he can never judge you for the wrong you committed
and turns your imperfection into perfection. When you feel unworthy in front of
everyone, to another, you are the best son he ever had. You don’t have to walk
around downcast and forsaken. Look up to Calvary and see the man up on the
cross unhappy so that you can be happy. Think of what that man would expect you
to do and walk free
A LETTER TO SHE THAT JILTED ME Dearly beloved It’s been four months since you last walked out of my door. The loud bang that almost left my door in shreds and the sound of your suitcase zipper closing still haunts my sleep each and every night. Four months on, I still wake up at night only to cry myself to sleep. It is raining right now and how much more I miss you in this weather. The sleets fall while I press my face against the frosted glass hoping to catch a glimpse of you coming through the gates, your umbrella raised in all its grace. Everytime I think of that I smile but then remember it all is in the past. To be honest with you, I haven’t ever fully let go of you coz I see you in the skies at night, feel you rumble with the thunder and even experience your smooth caress when the wind blows. Your favourite song plays on the radio ever since you left and I sit down everytime to relive the memory of what we made, and oh, what naivety made us think this would last fore...
Comments
Post a Comment