I know you want to leave me now, i ask of you though, don’t leave me slowly and cautiously. Turn over tables and throw my clothes all over the street. Shout all you want to all the people so that they may know what a jerk i’ve been. Make sure my heart has been shattered into a million pieces. Make me open my eyes and see you leave. Make sure i remember all we’ve had and all we’ve never. Don’t try to comfort my heart or even considering my tears and my pleas. Don’t pat my back comfortingly, rather walk out and bang the door in my face and walk into the oblivion. Show me that you don’t need me anymore to ensure i feel the pain of you walking away. Do not shed a tear for me. Make sure i am broken beyond repair and that i would never love again. Who has ever heard of a sweet heartbreak? It doesn’t exist so make sure you pass the message as it should be. Don’t pull me down bit by bit. Bring me down like you would a crooked wall. Spare me not. Make sure i never wake up from the rubble. Bury my memory in the darkest corner of your heart, rather burn it into ashes for my face is not one you would want to remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog