Hey there,
I know you by now don’t want to hear my name or even a thing I want to tell you but I will anyway. The way we put this to an end was so callous and disrespectful but if your mama told you, that’s just how relationships should be. Let’s appreciate the fact that we aren’t always reading from the same script for that will mean we are not going anywhere. I promised I would bring you into my life when everything was good and I was ready but all you wanted to hear was ‘now’. You didn’t want to believe in me, you never trusted my dreams and ambitions. I told you that I was trying to get matters straight for all of us so that we would lead a good life when the time came, but did you hear me? You left saying that you lived with a man who didn’t care. You left in tears and echoes of anger. I know you still don’t know what I am driving at but I know that it is the truth.
We shall have the big wedding you always dream of and the many nappy heads you want, the nice flower bed and the big room at the end you always talked about. I only ask though that you give me some time to get our things in order. It has always been about you, let it be about me this once. I love you more.
We don’t actually need to agree. Let’s just love and the rest shall follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog