Pray for me
Where are you at the moment? Are you in the fields with your basket gathering sheafs of wheat? Are you in the vineyards collecting grapes for your father’s evening wine? I want to ask something of you, i want you to kneel and pray for me.
I have come across many who so love my muscles and dark skin. I have come across a group of girls who want to lay their head on my chest, who pray for the key to my heart. The lips of the village women are coated with honey and sweet nectar. Their songs and instrument, they send hot gusts of passion up my loins but still, i am holding on for you. I have not strayed into their paths nor have i looked into their ocean blue eyes yet. I have not run my hands through their jet black hair or even invited them to my small house. Their paths, i gather are full of jagged rocks and paved with the thorns of lies and infidelity. Their hearts, well, they are full of venom and the holes on their faces spew filth and hatred. I won’t lie though, their hands look so soft to touch and the two mounds on their chests are quite appealing to the eye. I will be lying if i said i closed my eyes to the figures drawn by their loose skirts and the allure of their ample behinds. Pray for me when you kneel by your bed, that i don’t succumb to temptation and kill our teething love. Pray that your man here stays true to you tomorrow and the day after. I promise i shall do my part, i shall close my eyes when i should, i shall steer my dreams clear of their wavelength and hang your picture on all four corners of my house for all to see i am in love. Pray for me, so that i may keep fighting for our young love, pray so that the little we have doesn’t fall apart like the walls of Jericho.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog